Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Go Wild!

La la la Leopard


Every since I can remember, I've always loved anything animal print ... especially leopard. Throughout the years I've had purses, shoes, clothing, accessories, bedding, etc. I've even found leopard print thank you cards and journals. Some may think it's tacky, but leopard print is timeless, and no matter what, you will always be able to find it in the stores. You don't have to go all Peg Bundy on me, but why not channel a bit of a wild edge and play up the leopard vibe. Just a leopard print accessory, like a bag or scarf, can really give a cool rock n' roll feel (think Steven Tyler from Aerosmith) to an outfit. Just keep it to one, and I mean only one, animal print at a time. Too much of anything is not a good thing. I prefer not to mix n' match animal prints either.



These are a few leopard print things that I love and couldn't live without!


29" Expandable Leopard Suitcase with wheels



This baby rolls with me everytime I travel. My husband [sarcasm inserted here] just loves when we go on vacation and I pack our clothes in it, especially when he gets stuck unloading it or pulling it off of the conveyer belt at the airport. It's old, I've had it forever, but will never get rid of it. I like to be flashy and travel in style. It makes me think of when I ran into Bono (yes THE Bono) at the Vegas airport, and he was sporting a purple Louis Vuitton suit case. I thought that was cool. Not a boring old black Samsonite.


For Love 21 Fuzzy Leopard Hair Bands $7.99


Betsyville by Betsy Johnson
Leopard Umbrella $42


Dollhouse Leopard Ballerina Flats $29.99


Hot Topic Leopard Hoodie $29.99



Pink Leopard Pushup Bra $39


Cheeky Panty with Faux Garters $16

"Ann" Leopard platform $59



Jimmy Leopard Slouchy Tote $118






Betsyville by Betsy Johnson
Hot Pink Leopard Tights $25


This is an easy at-home nail design. Apply a clear base coat first. Then make small random dots with a broze color. With a very thin brush, encircle those dots in a leopard half-moon squiggle. Voila...leopard print!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive