Friday, April 23, 2010

(216) Fatima Al Zahra s.a Vector LOGO


Fatima Al Zahra s.a Vector LOGO









In the name of Allah ST






Salamon alykom wa rahmatollah.









Today when i looking through my note book that i paint the Line-art ( i mean the base of ) of my logo designing, i saw one of my hand writes and i said with my self let design a logo with this calligraphy so i started design and you can see the result here.


Of course i designed it in Vector Format but for this post i just uploaded a quality JPG save as of that file.


i propound it to the presence of shohada especially my martyr friend Shahid Muhammad Gudarzi r.w.a .


download and say salawat alan Nabi Muhammad sw.









Fatima Al Zahra s.a Vector LOGO



be succeed



Labbayk Ya hussain as















Allah keep us over sins inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive