Wednesday, February 10, 2010

News ( see my New Logo For IslamicWallpers and tell me what u think about it via comment )


 Islamicwallpers new logo
















In the name of Allah ST





Salamon alykom wa rahmatollah.









after more than 2 years of this blog activity finally i made decisions to design an particular logo for it as especial sign or brand so i came in front of my desk and opened Photoshop and made a cool Islamic logo in vector and a 3d view of it.

after Safar month I'm going to change the view of IslamicWallpers with a new theme and some other stuff about search popularity tools because some of my visitors said it to me the tags are become much crowed in the side bar and so on.

so as always I'm uploaded my new logo in high definition and in this case with more preview because of showing details and u can download it and but don't use it please as your Islamic company or foundation just use it as background. it content is about Ahlebeyt as so its valuable for your Background.



























Ya Hossein as












 Islamicwallpers new logo







 Islamicwallpers new logo


















































































































































Allah keep us over sins inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment