Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Videos ( Ahmad Deedat on Iran | A Nation Reborn )

in the name f Allah the most beneficent the most merciful

I have a good friend who lives in Japan. He is short film maker. He has sent me his last project and I saw that.It's weird. I proud because I have some friends like him.
Now I want let you see that movie here too. It would be very beneficial for every lighty and aware hearts.

Also it had other parts too, which you can see them by going to this Link

An introduction about this movie:



An anthem of Sunni-Shia Islamic unity pronounced in 1982 by the prominent and influential Sunni scholar Ahmad Deedat. His own observations from the Islamic Revolution of Iran which defeated the secularist Shah oppressing the Iranian people for over two decades.





No comments:

Post a Comment