Saturday, May 9, 2009

(92) Allah S.T Vector tiles wallper



In the name of Allah ST



Salamon alykom wa rahmatollah.



I come back with a great and amazing walpaper. A wallpaper of allah ST. In this wallpaper u se part of tiles whic i took it from a wall in shrine of Shah Abdulzazim Hasani RZ which get a viewa calligraphy in Thulth Font a part of Surat Nur of Holy Quran AlKarim whic its mean is: "Allah is the light of havens and earth".




I really love this versaof Surat Nur. very nice and clearly tell about Allah ST with words of him.this is very high resolution copy of vector wallpaper that I vectorized it from a pictuer that I told where I took it. Very great shot. I love it ( I took it with my sony ericson sybershot 3MPx cam. hehe I dont have a professional camera but I'm a good designer.)




Enjoy it and say a Salawat Alan Nabi Muhammed SW for pay the cost of this wallpaper (^_^).







Ahhah Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment