Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome!


Hi everybody and thanks for stopping by my new blog! I've been wanting to do this for the longest time and now that I know what kind of blog it will be, it's on. I'm promising the ultimate style - fashion - beauty blog, filled with all kinds of easy how-to's, tips and tricks. I'm also going to throw in some great product recommendations and things I dig (and maybe even some things I don't like).


Whether you are a makeup artist...or have a flair for fashion...or someone who is looking for a little advice on what to use to look and feel your very best, then you're in the right place. I have studied the art of cosmetics and skin care for over a decade, and figured out what works best...and what really sucks.


I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say, and actually learn a lil somethin'.
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive